Thursday, March 21, 2013

What if I use fertilizer?

Flowers:My favorite hobby. But that is for another post

This poem was written by a friend of mine, RWarren. You can find her blog here: The Star Seer's Prophecy

Her poem really spoke to me because it seems we are all working towards finding the path to the life we want to live. 

If you are like me, you have little patience for the journey; you just want to get there. I want my life magically perfect. Today. Now. 

I'll work for it but give it to me now. 

But I'm sure all of you are much more patient than I. Let me know your thoughts in the comments below.


“Spring forward!” they say,
“Hurry up and bloom!”

But my heart says,
“Whoa, slow down.

Can’t rush the river along, 
Can’t push the daisys to bloom

No.

Slow breathing, 
Relaxing, 
Allowing.

Welcoming rain and sunshine,

Slow unfurling, 
Opening, 
Widening
 
This is the way to bloom."

~Beautifully penned by RWarren

No comments:

Post a Comment