Saturday, February 22, 2014

Avocado Dip - Super fast and easy!

Avocados. MMMMMmmmmm. I can't believe they're healthy. They taste so darn good. 

I had 3 avocados sitting on my counter and all became ripe at the same time. I have searched Pinterest enough to know I can mash them and freeze them. But I was hungry too, so....

Recipe time!






Avocado Dip

1 Avocado
1/8 cup Tomato
1/8 cup onion
1 Tablespoon cilantro
1 Tablespoon lime juice
Onion powder
Garlic powder
Salt
Pepper

Peel and cube the avocado and toss into a bowl. Mash up the avocado with a fork a bit. Leave some chunks. Dice tomatoes and onion and toss into the avocado mash. Chop cilantro and add into the bowl. Pour in lime juice and add spices to taste. If you aren't sure where to start, start with 1/8 teaspoon of each and then add more if you want.  Mix all together and enjoy! I eat mine with Gluten-free crackers.

SUPER Easy Avocado Dip

You can totally cheat here. Most if the ingredients you add to the avocados also make up salsa. Buy a good fresh salsa, mix into the mashed avocado, add some onion powder and salt. And Viola! Done! 

No comments:

Post a Comment