Wednesday, August 21, 2013

DIY Weddings and Entertaining - Win your personal Signature Cocktail or Mocktail Recipe!

I have had great feedback on my signature cocktail post and lots of people asking me to create a recipe for them. Now you can win a recipe for your very own signature cocktail! If you don't drink alcohol, I can create you a mocktail.

Sign up to follow my blog and in the comments tell me the following information:
  • Event type
  • Your colors
  • Theme
  • Type of alcohol you like (for mocktails, give me flavors or juices that are your favorite)
  •  Anything else that will help me make you the perfect cocktail (or mocktail!) 

**Note: You do not need to be getting married to enter this contest. Anyone can enter! Comments are not automatically published so don't be concerned if you don't see your entry below.

On Saturday, August 31, 2013 I will pick one lucky winner. The recipe and name (named for you, of course) will be posted the first week of September! 
Hurry, all entries must be received by midnight, August 30, 2013 to be considered!


No comments:

Post a Comment